MM Phono Amplifier Board No Including OP IC Turntable Phono Amp OPA2604 YBA Attenuated RIAA
102 In stock
Finished PCBA Amplifier Board
To add this product to your wish list you must Sign In or Create an account
Important: Import duties, taxes and other customs related charges all are not included into shipping cost . Buyers bear all responsibility for all extra charges incurred (if any).
MM Phono Amplifier Board No Including OP IC Turntable Phono Amp OPA2604 YBA Circuit Attenuated RIAA Gain 100 Times HIFI Audio DIY
Model No: WMMIC-PAYBA
It is a phono amplifier board with IC, which adopted classic circuit by French YBA, effectively suppresses static noise, and it can be used with any power supply.
PS: the board doesn’t include OP IC. We recommend you use OPA2604 or similar.
(The board doesn’t include OP IC above, the IC only for you information)
1. Gold-plated double-sided board.
2. Recommended operational amplifier IC: 0PA2604.
3. DC ± 15V power supply.
4. Gain: 100 times
Recommended power board: WPS-SA13 servo power board
Note: Due to high mobility of HIFI parts or components, there is no guarantee that parts or components of the finished board will be same as the one on the picture, but we make sure to use the same quality parts or components. All to prevail in kind, thanks for understanding!
Phono amplifier is designed for a phono signal amplification while using Turntables amplifier inside for special sound equalization circuit (RIAA) for restoring vinyl, it cannot be used for other purposes.
Method for checking noise sources
After phono player connected with the phono amplifier stage, if there is a significant low-frequency noise, you need to check in which part of the noise. First unplug the phono amplifier input signal cable to disconnect connection between them, if the low-frequency noise disappeared or significantly reduced, that may explain the noise from the phono player; obvious if the same or reduce low frequency noise , the noise it is very likely to put itself caused by phono amplifier.
It may cause a greater frequency noise that no specialized non-standard phono ground wire.
Generally, nonstandard phonograph is a turntable part of music center to cope with this set of sound designed, when external phono amplifier put to ground that could cause a large hum due to the different ground ways.
1.Important: Import duties, taxes and other customs related charges all are not included into shipping cost . Buyers bear all responsibility for all extra charges incurred (if any).
2. We only ship to confirmed order addresses. Your order address MUST MATCH your Shipping address. We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
3. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
4.Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound. The shipping rate can be showed at the Checkout page. There are two options for shippig as below.
A. Standard Shipping(≤2KG): The Post Registered Air Mail, USPS/ePacket, PostNL, Singapore Post, or DHL Global Mail
B. Express Shipping: EMS, DHL, UPS , or Fedex, Special Route.,etc. For faster shipping and smooth transaction, we will change the shipping company among themC. Economy Shipping: China Air Post Mail / Parcel, Hongkong Air Post Mail / Parcel, or shipment by sea etc
You may return most new, unopened items within 7 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
1. One year Manufacturer`s limited Warranty for defective items (excluding items damaged and/or misused after receipt). Accessories come with a 3-month warranty.2. Defective items MUST BE reported and returned within the warranty period (with the original packaging, if possible). You must tell us what the defect is and give us your order number. WE DO NOT REPAIR OR REPLACE ITEMS WITH AN EXPIRED WARRANTY. You agree to all of the above-listed policies upon ordering on our store.