29 In stock
MM/MC Phono Preamplifier
IWISTAO MM / MC Phono Stage Amplifier Replace Boosting Transformer
Model No: WMMC-PA21
It is a MM / MC Phono Amplifier.
Phono Stage Amplifier
1. Parts selection as much as possible infiltration of some HIFI level elements, and using MKP film capacitors
2. The input signal contact point has the original switch contact switch to sealed relay contacts, less effective signal loss and extend its lifecycle.
3. Use a thick aluminum as the front panel
4. Laser lettering font on the back panel.
5. Compatible with MC phono. Users using the MC moving coil head, usually to choose the boost transfomer to increase the intensity of the output signal, but it is expensive and frequency response is not uniform, it is highly recommended to use this model.
1. RIAA Bandwidth: 20Hz to 20KHz (± 0.25dB)
2. MC input
a) Gain: In the pickup output 0.35mV when, via 1KHz measurement point, when there is an output measured 350mV
b) Input impedance: 200 Ohms
Signal Noise Ratio:> 86dB (unweighted)
a) Gain: In the pickup when the output is 3.5mV via 1KHz measurement point, when there is an output measured 350mV
b) Input Impedance: 47K Ohms
Signal Noise Ratio:> 98dB (unweighted)
4. The size of a single chassis: width 133 high 63 deep 250 (mm)
5. Weight: 1.3kg
6. Accessories: Power adaptor x 1
Learn more about phono stage amplifier
Phono amplifier is designed for a phono signal amplification while using Turntables amplifier inside for special sound equalization circuit (RIAA) for restoring vinyl, it cannot be used for other purposes.
Method for checking noise sources
After phono player connected with the phono amplifier stage, if there is a significant low-frequency noise, you need to check in which part of the noise. First unplug the phono amplifier input signal cable to disconnect connection between them, if the low-frequency noise disappeared or significantly reduced, that may explain the noise from the phono player; obvious if the same or reduce low frequency noise , the noise it is very likely to put itself caused by phono amplifier.
It may cause a greater frequency noise that no specialized non-standard phono ground wire.
Generally, nonstandard phonograph is a turntable part of music center to cope with this set of sound designed, when external phono amplifier put to ground that could cause a large hum due to the different ground ways.
1.Important: Import duties, taxes and other customs related charges all are not included into shipping cost . Buyers bear all responsibility for all extra charges incurred (if any).
2. We only ship to confirmed order addresses. Your order address MUST MATCH your Shipping address. We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
3. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
4.Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound. The shipping rate can be showed at the Checkout page. There are two options for shippig as below.
A. Standard Shipping(≤2KG): The Post Registered Air Mail, ePacket or DHL Global Mail
B. Express Shipping: EMS, DHL, UPS , or Fedex. For faster shipping and smooth transaction, we will change the shipping company among them
You may return most new, unopened items within 7 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
1. One year Manufacturer`s limited Warranty for defective items (excluding items damaged and/or misused after receipt). Accessories come with a 3-month warranty.2. Defective items MUST BE reported and returned within the warranty period (with the original packaging, if possible). You must tell us what the defect is and give us your order number. WE DO NOT REPAIR OR REPLACE ITEMS WITH AN EXPIRED WARRANTY. You agree to all of the above-listed policies upon ordering on our store.