293 In stock
HIFI Active Crossover
IWISTAO Electronic Frequency Divider 3 Ways Crossover Finished Board Customized Crossover Point High Midrange Bass No Including Power Supply
Model No: WH-PAC02A
Why some audiophiles like to choose electronic crossover, you may look at the following reasons. Of course, to use electronic crossover will consumes more power amplifiers, and one channel needs one amplifier.
1. Electronic frequency crossover (active crossover) eliminates insertion loss of power frequency crossover (passive crossover).
The so-called insertion loss refers to a part of the power that is output by the power amplifier, but cannot be transmitted to speaker and converted into sound. The traditional power frequency division is also called LC frequency division. Its principle is to use low-pass and high-pass characteristics of inductor (L) and capacitor (C) to prevent a part of the frequency signal from passing through a certain circuit, thereby completing frequency division. However, the inductors, cement resistors, etc. used in power crossover are power components that consume a lot of energy. The energy lost to these elements constitutes what is called "insertion loss", and the more complex crossover, the greater insertion loss.
Friends who have experience in modifying the speakers must have experience that after adding a frequency divider to the speaker, its volume is greatly reduced compared to when using capacitor frequency division. This is caused by insertion loss of the frequency divider. Since there is no third device between power amplifier output and speaker, electronic crossover can eliminate the insertion loss, in other words, its utilization of power amplifier output energy is significantly higher.
2. Electronic frequency crossover changes damping coefficient of the speaker system.
Damping coefficient reflects the ratio of speaker impedance to total impedance of entire front-of-speaker circuit. The higher damping coefficient, the more obvious response of the change of the output signal of the power amplifier to the speaker, That is to say, the higher controlling power of the power amplifier to the speaker.
The frequency dividing components used in the power frequency dividing itself are all high-impedance components (for this reason, there will be a large insertion loss), so the power frequency dividing will greatly increase total impedance of the circuit. This reduces controllability of the power amplifier. On the other hand, since the electronic frequency division does not have this stage of circuit, it has no adverse effect on damping coefficient of the system. These two are the most important and obvious advantages of electronic frequency division.
3. Phase characteristics of electronic frequency division are better.
In addition to the trouble caused by the internal resistance of the LC components of the power divider, phase effects brought by them as phase components also need to be carefully considered when designing power frequency divider.
For a speaker, at different frequencies, its phase situation of the tweeter and the frequency divider itself is very complicated. If the phase problem is not considered when designing a frequency divider, appropriate phase compensation is made. And for electronic frequency divider, its circuit design is easier than power frequency division in phase control, and much better than power frequency division in phase characteristics.
4. Frequency crossover point and its characteristics of electronic crossover are easier to control.
Specifically, electronic frequency division is active crossover. Since integrated circuit active filter is used for frequency division, for active electronic frequency division, its characteristics can be simply adjusted by adjusting the input parameters. In fact, some AV or Hi-Fi subwoofers even have knobs that allow user manually to adjust the crossover point. This is something that power division can't do anyway.
1. Filter type: Subtractive divider
2. Crossover point: 500HZ, 5kHZ (that is, 20HZ-500HZ is bass output, 500HZ-5KHZ is midrange output, and 5KHZ-20KHZ is treble output)
3. Attenuation slope: -24dB/Oct
4. Plate structure: 3-channel output, treble, bass, midrange
5. Operational amplifier chip: NE5532P (customers can replace other operational amplifiers as needed, such as: OPA2604AP OP275G TL072, etc.)
6. PCB size: 98*84mm
7. Working voltage: DC positive and negative double 9-18V (no including power supply)
1.Important: Import duties, taxes and other customs related charges all are not included into shipping cost . Buyers bear all responsibility for all extra charges incurred (if any).
2. We only ship to confirmed order addresses. Your order address MUST MATCH your Shipping address. We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
3. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
4.Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound. The shipping rate can be showed at the Checkout page. There are two options for shippig as below.
A. Standard Shipping(≤2KG): The Post Registered Air Mail, USPS/ePacket, PostNL, Singapore Post, or DHL Global Mail
B. Express Shipping: EMS, DHL, UPS , or Fedex, Special Route.,etc. For faster shipping and smooth transaction, we will change the shipping company among themC. Economy Shipping: China Air Post Mail / Parcel, Hongkong Air Post Mail / Parcel, or shipment by sea etc
You may return most new, unopened items within 7 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
1. One year Manufacturer`s limited Warranty for defective items (excluding items damaged and/or misused after receipt). Accessories come with a 3-month warranty.2. Defective items MUST BE reported and returned within the warranty period (with the original packaging, if possible). You must tell us what the defect is and give us your order number. WE DO NOT REPAIR OR REPLACE ITEMS WITH AN EXPIRED WARRANTY. You agree to all of the above-listed policies upon ordering on our store.