29 In stock
MM/MC Phono Preamplifier
IWISTAO Discrete Components MM/MC Phono Stage FET Amplifier for LP Phono Split-type AC110V/220V HIFI Audio
Model No: WMMC-PA28
The phono preamp contains two types of phono amplifiers, MM and MC, which can be adapted to most users' vinyl record players on the market.
1. Choose fully discrete components to build the circuit, easy to fine-tune the various data parameters.
2. The main amplifier circuit adopt Field Effect Transistor (FET), which is convenient to reduce the sensitivity of the components to temperature changes and improve the distortion.
3. Choose pure class A circuit to form discrete component amplifier circuit, effectively reduce harmonic distortion and improve sound effect.
4. The phono equalization circuit does not use the feedback circuit of the conventional integrated IC circuit, but chooses the attenuation type, whichever is the natural characteristic of the timbre.
5. The two aluminum chassis are the same size, both are 133mm wide, 63mm high, and 250mm deep
1. Voltage gain (1KHz): MM: 40dB, MC: 60dB,
2. Distortion (1KHz, 500mV output): MM: 0.8%, MC: 1.2%,
3. Signal-to-noise ratio (1KHz, unweighted): MM: 85dB, MC: 75dB
4. Input impedance: MM: 30KΩ, MC: 470Ω
5. Frequency response: 20Hz-20KH±2dB.
6. Applicable mains voltage: AC220V / 110V, or 240V
7. Size ( W*H*D): 133mm * 63mm * 250mm
7. Gross weight: 3kg
Power cord x 1
DC power cable x 1
Wire Connection Diagram
Learn more about stage amplifier
Phono stage amplifier is designed for a phono signal amplification while using Turntables amplifier inside for special sound equalization circuit (RIAA) for restoring vinyl, it cannot be used for other purposes.
Method for checking noise sources
After phono player connected with the phono amplifier stage, if there is a significant low-frequency noise, you need to check in which part of the noise. First unplug the phono amplifier input signal cable to disconnect connection between them, if the low-frequency noise disappeared or significantly reduced, that may explain the noise from the phono player; obvious if the same or reduce low frequency noise , the noise it is very likely to put itself caused by phono amplifier.
It may cause a greater frequency noise that no specialized non-standard phono ground wire.
Generally, nonstandard phonograph is a turntable part of music center to cope with this set of sound designed, when external phono amplifier put to ground that could cause a large hum due to the different ground ways.
1.Important: Import duties, taxes and other customs related charges all are not included into shipping cost . Buyers bear all responsibility for all extra charges incurred (if any).
2. We only ship to confirmed order addresses. Your order address MUST MATCH your Shipping address. We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
3. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
4.Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound. The shipping rate can be showed at the Checkout page. There are two options for shippig as below.
A. Standard Shipping(≤2KG): The Post Registered Air Mail, USPS/ePacket, PostNL, Singapore Post, or DHL Global Mail
B. Express Shipping: EMS, DHL, UPS , or Fedex, Special Route.,etc. For faster shipping and smooth transaction, we will change the shipping company among themC. Economy Shipping: China Air Post Mail / Parcel, Hongkong Air Post Mail / Parcel, or shipment by sea etc
You may return most new, unopened items within 7 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
1. One year Manufacturer`s limited Warranty for defective items (excluding items damaged and/or misused after receipt). Accessories come with a 3-month warranty.2. Defective items MUST BE reported and returned within the warranty period (with the original packaging, if possible). You must tell us what the defect is and give us your order number. WE DO NOT REPAIR OR REPLACE ITEMS WITH AN EXPIRED WARRANTY. You agree to all of the above-listed policies upon ordering on our store.